Foods that are OK & Not OK to Eat Moldy!

Start Reading

It is still okay to eat hard cheeses like cheddar, Gruyere, Manchego, and Asiago. Mold spots should be trimmed at least an inch around and beneath the surface.

1) Ok to Eat- Hard Cheeses

Mold on the surface of cured meats like hard salami and dry-cured country hams is completely typical. Just remove the mold from the surface, and the meat is fit.

2) Ok to Eat- Cured Meats

Carrots and bell peppers, which are both firm fruits and vegetables, can still be eaten without fear. Slice 1 inch around and under the mold place.

3) Ok to Eat- Firm Fruits and Vegetables

As the mold may have penetrated the bread's surface, it should be thrown away. Mold is more likely to grow on freshly baked breads and breads.

1) Not Ok to Eat- Bread and Pastries

In the event of a moldy soft cheese (such as Brie or Camembert), toss it out and replace it with fresh.

2) Not Ok to Eat- Soft Cheeses

Moldy lunch meats should be thrown away. Moldy hot dogs, bacon, and other prepared foods should be thrown away as well.

3) Not Ok to Eat- Lunch Meats

You shouldn't eat soft fruits and vegetables with mold on them like strawberries, cucumbers, or peaches.

4) Not Ok to Eat- Soft Fruits and Vegetables

Nuts and nut spreads that have mold on them should be thrown away. They are not edible. Beans, such as peanuts and peanut butter, fall into the same category.

5) Not Ok to Eat- Nuts and Nut Spreads

see more amazing stories by clicking below

Click Here