Can't lose the weight for good? You might need to check your self-talk as much as you check your fitness tracker.
If you feel like you've tried all the diets and still can't lose weight, it may be time to take the focus off the food and on to something a little less tangible—your thoughts
1. Ditch quick fixes and embrace the long game.
2. Stop saying: "Screw it, I'll start over Monday."
3. Get out of the all-or-nothing mentality.
4. Stop seeing foods as "good" or "bad."
5. Remind yourself the scale is only one way to measure progress.