Skip to content
10 Lines on a Scientist
- A scientist is the person who conducts the experiments and invent something.
- A scientist collects the evidence, facts and data and then analyses this information.
- A scientist can be a chemist, pharmacist, biologist, biochemist etc.
- The main role of a scientist is to make life easier by innovations and research.
- The job of a scientist is very honorable and full of responsibilities.
- Scientists are highly paid by government organisations for their work and dedication.
- They are very important assets of our country.
- We are proud of our scientists as they are working day and night to develop new medicines for incurable diseases.
- Some of the scientists train and guide students in government research organisations.
- Albert Einstein was one of the most famous scientists in the world.