Skip to content
10 Lines on a Milkman
- A milkman is a person who delivers milk to every house in the morning.
- First of all, he collects milk from dairy farmers and then distributes the milk to his customers.
- The job of a milkman is very hard and full of challenges.
- He always comes in the morning whether it is freezing winter cold or rainy season.
- He delivers the milk in packets, bottles or directly to our milk jar.
- He is very punctual and always comes on time.
- He is a middle class person and belongs to a village nearby.
- He is a very hardworking and honest person.
- He delivers milk in our whole community.
- Everyone is happy with his work and quality of milk. We all respect him very much.