Skip to content
10 Lines on Hospital
- A hospital is a place where a person goes for treatment of an injury or in case of sickness.
- Hospitals are essential in every area and society. Doctors and nurses work there in hospitals.
- There are mainly two kinds of hospitals, one is government hospitals and other is private hospitals.
- Government hospitals are run by the state or central government.
- Treatment is almost free in every government hospital.
- But government hospitals lack medical equipment, facilities and to provide a good environment and surrounding.
- Private hospitals are very expensive.
- Poor people can’t afford treatment from a good private hospital.
- Some of the hospitals are known for treatment of a particular disease. For ex, some hospitals only work on cancer patients etc.
- Our government has also started a few schemes like Ayushmaan Bharat, with the help of which, poor people can also avail the free treatment in private hospitals.