Skip to content
Red Fort Essay for Class 1,2,3,4,5 – 10 Lines Essay for Kids
By: Sr vini
10 lines on Red Fort
- Red fort is a historical place in Old Delhi.
- It was built by mugal emperor Shah Jahan.
- It was built by Ustad Ahmed Lahouri Architects.
- Red fort was built in 1648.
- It is called that red fort was the largest mugal emperors residence in delhi.
- It is generally called as “Laal Kila”in Hindi.
- Red fort is made up of 30metre high red sandstones, that is why it is called red fort.
- Now, it has become the most famous tourist in delhi.
- On 15th August, the prime minister of India addresses the people of the nation on Independence day from the red fort.
- The red fort is spread over 255 acres and considered as the largest monument of delhi.