Skip to content
10 lines about Neighbourhood
- Neighbourhood means the people lived around us.
- We met daily and we interacted daily with our neighbors.
- Good neighbors are the people we love to talk and share our good or bad things.
- They talked to us with respect and pleasant manners.
- They support us in our important decisions of life.
- We can trust those neighbours and love to spend time.
- But it’s opposite is also true “Bad Neighbours”.
- Sometimes we may get stuck with bad people in our society.
- They can fight or argue with us on small things.
- But Neighbours are very important for staying in a society.