Skip to content
10 lines on my village
- I am doing a job for an IT company but I love to visit my village during my holidays.
- It’s a village situated very far away from noise and pollution.
- Whenever I feel tired and stressed, I come to my village to take a break.
- The atmosphere of my village is very clean and pure.
- I really love the smell of soil, farms, plants, trees etc.
- So when I visit here, I feel so relaxed and stress free.
- People in my village are very connected to each other.
- They all are still living with our old traditional ways.
- They used to go to farms everyday and work all day there, they drink water from well and eat original Indian food.
- I love my village and people living there, and they are so relaxed and fit as they are getting older.