Skip to content
Gandhi Essay Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids
By: Sr vini
- Mohandas Karmchand Gandhi, who contributed significantly to India’s independence, was born on 2 October 1869.
- He was born in Porbandar village in Gujarat.
- Gandhiji was a priest of non-violence.
- Gandhiji took out the Dandi Yatra against the British in 1930 and performed the Salt Satyagraha.
- People used to call him Bapu affectionately.
- He practiced from London and became a barrister.
- Gandhiji loved to tell the truth.
- Gandhi received the title of Father of the Nation.
- Bapu used to make cotton by spinning the spinning wheel and wore his dhoti.
- The book written by Gandhi is ‘My Experiment with Truth’.