Skip to content
10 lines about Fish
- Fish is an aquatic animal. It can’t live without water.
- All fishes have gills, fins, and swimming bladders.
- A fish uses its gills for the breathing process.
- A fish can eat sea grass and plants by its mouth.
- Fishes don’t drink water but they absorb water through their skin.
- There are more than 20’000 species of fishes in the world.
- The lifespan of a fish can vary up to 20 years.
- The biggest fish on earth is the blue whale shark.
- The length of a whale shark can be up to 70 feet.
- Fish is a very beautiful water animal.
- So people keep them in their aquarium because it looks beautiful.