Skip to content
10 lines on Postman
- The postman is a public servant who delivers parcels, mails, money orders etc. from one place to another.
- He delivers both good and bad news for us.
- He wears a khaki uniform and carries a leather bag with him.
- Postman is a very hardworking man and his job is full of responsibilities.
- Every morning, at first, he goes to the post office and collects all the mails and parcels in his bag.
- Then he delivers these mails on every street and door.
- His job is very tough because he delivers the parcels either it is raining, or hot or freezing cold.
- The salary of a postman is not very good as he is not educated well enough.
- He can only read, write and speak Hindi and a little bit English language.
- But the postman is an honest man and we should respect him for what he does for us.