Skip to content
10 lines on My City
- I am living in kurukshetra city. It is a city of religious belief, temples, ghats, and Mahabharata.
- It is believed that the war between pandavas and kauravas took place here on this land.
- The soil of kurukshetra is still red because of the blood of soldiers.
- My city is very beautiful and clean. The air in the city is pure and pleasant.
- The roads are cemented and clear. Plants and trees have grown near roads.
- There are too many shopping complexes, malls and theatres.
- Kurukshetra is also called “Brahma Bhoomi”.
- This is also a very famous place to visit for tourists.
- Tourist places in Kurukshetra are Shri Krishna Museum, Panorama, Brahma Sharovar”, Kalpana chawla Tara Mandal, and a lot more.
- I love my city and I am proud that I am born here. Everyone should go to this place once in their lives.