Skip to content
10 Lines on Means of Transport
- Transport is a very important factor for trading and business survival.
- It is very important to carry the product and goods from factory to the consumers.
- There are several modes of transportation used in India- Road, Air, Water, Railway, pipeline etc.
- Road transport is very flexible because of its short distances.
- Railway transport is a widely used method for transportation of goods because it is the cheapest transport.
- Air transport is also used for costly products and for large distances like international exports and imports.
- Water transport is the oldest method of transport in India.
- It is used for heavy materials and big shipments.
- Pipeline transport is used for oil and gas transportation between different states.
- An efficient transportation helps in improving the economic growth of a country.