Skip to content
10 Lines on IAS Officer
- IAS means Indian Administrative Services. This is an arm of all India services.
- Candidates need to clear the UPSC exams to become an IAS officer.
- After clearing the exam, candidates also have to go through some interviews and physical tests.
- Anshar Seikh is the youngest IAS officer in India who cleared UPSC at the age of 16 in his first attempt.
- The role of an IAS officer is to make the government policies while maintaining law and orders, to check on implementation of government schemes etc.
- The job of an IAS officer is very hard and full of responsibilities, stress and anxiety.
- An IAS officer should be very honest and hardworking.
- He should have the quality of leadership and decision making.
- He should be fully dedicated towards his goal to serve the country.
- The job of an IAS officer is highly respectable and honorable.