Skip to content
10 Lines on Community Lunch
- Community lunch is a weekly program designed to share the lunch meal to encourage the people of the community.
- In this program, families cook for the rest of community people on Fridays as per their turn.
- This year, my daughter’s school programmed a “community lunch” on Fridays.
- I like this idea because I no longer have to pack my daughter a lunch on Fridays.
- But every four months, I have to cook a delicious meal for all of them.
- This is also an excellent way for the kids to feel a sense of community.
- It’s also a great way to introduce kids to new foods.
- Apparently they will eat things at school, among their friends, that they would never touch at home
- Recently it was our turn, and I had to figure out what to cook for the students, then I cooked macaroni for them.
- So, as stressful as it is to make lunch for a classroom, but I’ll be happy to do it again when our turn comes around.