Get an A+ grade in your ten lines writing on My Country with the help of Your Hop free, professional and quality essay work for class 1,2,3,4,5 students.
10 Lines on My Country
- The name of my country is India, which is also known by many names like Hindustan, Bharat.
- India is a very great country along with many people and Mahatmas and rebels.
- On 15th August 1947, India became an independent country after the cruel British rules.
- India is the 7th largest country in the world and located in the continent of Asia.
- There are a total of 28 states and 8 union territories in India.
- There are so many cultures and languages that belong to our Indian vibe.
- Many languages are spoken in India, in which Hindi language is the national language of my country.
- My India people live with brotherhood and kindness from different religions and cultures.
- Now, India is a famous country all around the world.
- My country is the land of peace and happiness and we are proud of my country India.
Essay on My Country Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids
- The name of my country is India.
- Many languages are spoken here.
- The capital of India is Delhi.
- The national language here is Hindi.
- There are three colors in its flag.
- These colors are green, white and saffron.
- I love my country very much.
- The national river of this country is the Ganges.
- Hockey is the national sport here.
- The national tree of India is a banyan.