Searching for some short sentences about Raksha Bandhan? Find best lines on Raksha Bandhan for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 students, which help in to solve homework problems on how to write on topic Raksha Bandhan.
- Rakshabandhan is an Indian festival.
- It is a festival of brothers and sisters.
- Sister ties rakhi on her brother’s wrist and pray for his well being.
- Brother also promises his sister to protect her.
- Brother also gives a gift to his sister in return.
- Rakshabandhan festival symbolizes brother-sister love.
- It is celebrated all over the country.
- Rakshabandhan comes every year in the month of August.
- It is celebrated with full joy.
- Rakshabandhan is a festival of togetherness.
|some points about Raksha Bandhan|