Searching for some short sentences about Aryabhatta? Find best lines on Aryabhatta for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 students, which help in to solve homework problems on how to write on topic Aryabhatta.
- Aryabhatta was a mathematician.
- He was born in india.
- He was the first person who invented zero in India.
- He was a great astronomer also.
- He did many great inventions in the field of mathematics.
- He also discovered approximation to pi.
- He also did many inventions in the field of astronomy.
- Aryabhatta had a great hand in the success of mathematics today.
- He had also written many mathematics literatures.
- He is a very well known personality till date.
|some points about Aryabhatta|
Aryabhatta Essay Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids
- Aryabhatta is a great mathematician of India.
- He wrote a book called Aryabhatta .
- He only discovered the void.
- Aryabhatta was also an astronomer.
- Aryabhatta was also the Chancellor of Nalanda University.
- He was one of the Navratnas of Chandragupta II.
- Aryabhatta was born in Kusumpur.
- The Dashamlav system was also given by Aryabhatta .
- He also composed a book called Surya Siddhanta.
- He proved that the Earth revolves around the Sun.