Short essay is given to the children of class 1,2,3,4,5 by the teachers so that they can know that topic well and there is no problem in understanding these parts of the history and culture of India. So that they well versed in writing and reading about that And may their brain develop well If you got any similar homework So please see our 10 line essay on Uttarakhand in english written in simple language Which will give you detailed information about Uttarakhand Which, in today’s competition phase, will make it better student than others in the future.
10 Lines on Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand is a hilly state of India
- It separated from Uttar Pradesh on 9 November 2000
- It is located in the north of India
- Hindi Garhwali Kumaoni is the main languages of Uttarakhand
- According to the 2011 census, about one crore people live here.
- It is also known as Dev Bhoomi
- Trivendra Singh Rawat is the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand
- There are 13 districts in Uttarakhand and Dehradun is its capital.
- The famous Ganges and Yamuna rivers originate from Uttarakhand.
- Jim Corbett National Park is located in Uttarakhand