Short essay is given to the children of class 1,2,3,4,5 by the teachers so that they can know that topic well and there is no problem in understanding these parts of the history and culture of India. So that they well versed in writing and reading about that And may their brain develop well If you got any similar homework So please see our 10 line essay on Qutub Minar in english written in simple language Which will give you detailed information about Qutub Minar Which, in today’s competition phase, will make it better student than others in the future.
10 Lines on Qutub Minar
- Qutub Minar is located in Delhi
- Its height is 73 meters
- It is circular in appearance
- It was built by Qutubuddin Aibak in the 12th century
- 27 temples were demolished to make it
- It has about 379 stairs to go up
- Red sandstone is used in its construction
- The iron pillar is located near the Qutub Minar
- Thousands of people come to see Qutub Minar everyday.
- It is famous all over the world