Short essay is given to the children of class 1,2,3,4,5 by the teachers so that they can know that topic well and there is no problem in understanding these parts of the history and culture of India. So that they well versed in writing and reading about that And may their brain develop well If you got any similar homework So please see our 10 line essay on Taj Mahal in english written in simple language. Which will give you detailed information about Taj Mahal Which, in today’s competition phase, will make it better student than others in the future.
10 Lines on Taj Mahal
- Taj Mahal is located on the banks of river Yamuna in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2007, it was included in seven modern wonders of the world.
- It is famous all over the world
- Thousands of people come to see the Taj Mahal every day
- It was built by Shah Jahan in memory of his queen.
- There are four towers around the Taj Mahal which is made of marble like the Taj Mahal.
- The Taj Mahal has a magnificent display of Mughal and Prussian art.
- Inside it is the tomb of the king and queen
- There is a lot of greenery around the Taj Mahal which looks very beautiful.
- The beauty of the Taj Mahal at night increases many times due to the moonlight.