Short essay is given to the children of class 1,2,3,4,5 by the teachers so that they can know that topic well and there is no problem in understanding these parts of the history and culture of India. So that they well versed in writing and reading about that And may their brain develop well If you got any similar homework So please see our 10 line essay on Jammu and Kashmir in english written in simple language Which will give you detailed information about Jammu and Kashmir Which, in today’s competition phase, will make it better student than others in the future.
10 Lines on Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu and Kashmir is located in the north of India.
- It was a state of India till 2019
- It was divided into two union territories on 31 October 2019.
- It has two capitals of Srinagar and Jammu.
- Its population is about 1 crore as per 2011 census.
- Kashmiri is the most spoken language here.
- Mata Vaishno Devi and Amarnath Temple are located here
- The world famous Dal Lake is located in its Srinagar.
- Jammu and Kashmir has the world’s second largest non-polar glacier
- Its economy is dependent on tourism
Essay on Kashmir Within 10 Lines for Class 1,2,3,4,5 Kids
- Kashmir is also known as heaven on earth.
- Dal Lake of Kashmir is famous all over the world.
- Kashmir apples are the most delicious in the whole world.
- Some boats are built on homes in Kashmir.
- Many films have been shot in Kashmir itself.
- The film ‘Jaal the Trap’ is shot here.
- The film ‘Mission Kashmir’ has been shot in Kashmir.
- The showpiece made of walnut wood is famous here.
- Everyone wants to buy Pashmina shawls in Kashmir.
- As of 2019, Jammu Kashmir has its own separate flag.