Short essay is given to the children of class 1,2,3,4,5 by the teachers so that they can know that topic well and there is no problem in understanding these parts of the history and culture of India. So that they well versed in writing and reading about that And may their brain develop well If you got any similar homework So please see our 10 line essay on DR Br Ambedkar in english written in simple language Which will give you detailed information about DR Br Ambedkar Which, in today’s competition phase, will make it better student than others in the future.
10 Lines on DR Br Ambedkar
- Dr. Ambedkar was born on 14 April 1891.
- His full name was Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar.
- He was the first Law and Justice minister of India
- He is called the architect of the Constitution of India.
- He is called the Messiah of Dalits
- He adopted Buddhism in Nagpur in 1956.
- He was very against caste discrimination
- In 1956, he died due to illness
- He was given the title of Bharat Ratan in 1990.
- He was the first person from India to get an Doctorate of Economics from a foreign institution.