10 Lines Essay on Diwali
1. India is called a country of festivals but Diwali is considered the most prominent festival among all festivals.
2. There is a wedding-like atmosphere in the markets on the day of Diwali, the markets are adorned with different kinds of goods.
3. On the day of Diwali, Lord Rama came to Ayodhya with Sita ma and Lakshman after Defeating Ravana.
4. On the day of Diwali, everyone decorates their houses with different colors and lights which look very beautiful in appearance.
5. On the night of Diwali we worship Mata Lakshmi the goddess of wealth and prosperity.
6. We offer sweets and gifts to our friends and relatives on the day of Diwali, which increases love among each other.
7. We buy new clothes on Diwali and do a lot of other shopping.
8. On the night of Diwali, a lot of fireworks start coming to the sky team
9. If we should make Diwali eco friendly, then we should definitely plant a tree on this day
10. Due to firecrackers on Diwali, animals and birds face a lot of trouble, so we should burn less firecrackers and celebrate pollution free diwali.
|short 10 lines essay on diwali|