Skip to content
10 Lines on Subhash Chandra Bose in English for Kids
By: Sr vini
- Subhash Chandra Bose Was Born on 3 January 1897
- At Present, His Birthplace Is Located in Odisha.
- He Is Also Known as Netaji
- in 1938, Subhash Chandra Bose Became President of Congress
- He Had Opposite Views of Mahatma Gandhi.
- He Gave Jai Hind Slogan
- He Founded the Indian National Army.
- Indian National Army Along with Japan Fought Against the British
- He Died in an Airplane Crash in 1945.
- His Struggle Is a Matter of Inspiration for Children